I had quite a show tonight. First, I made fun of Microsoft’s latest
marketing campaign: the Mojave Experiment. Next, I did the usual news. I covered the following articles:
- Sarah Palin’s Career Ends in Tragedy – Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. – Mises Institute
- 15 reportedly killed in U.S.-led Pakistan attack – USATODAY.com
- Al Jazeera English – CENTRAL/S. ASIA – Civilians killed in Pakistan attack
- Britons may be more vulnerable to Aids due to Roman invasion – Telegraph
- Joe Biden says Barack Obama might pursue criminal charges against Bush administration if elected | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Is Sarah Palin a Creationist? | LiveScience
- Jobless rate jumps to 5-year high of 6.1 percent – Yahoo! News
- RussiaToday : News : Maverick Republican steals McCain’s thunder
- Pot kills superbugs | BREAK THE MATRIX
- FT.com / World – US military trained Georgian commandos
- Bloomberg.com: Worldwide
- Libya says oil market is oversupplied
After that, I played Ron Paul’s entire speech at the Rally for the Republic. The personal highlight came when a friend who has not had an interest in politics instant messaged me: “I love this guy” Perfect!
After that, I felt so hyped up and positive, that I played music for an hour and a half! I ended exactly at 04:20 A.M. Eastern daylight time.
Make of that what you will. I didn’t do it!