We had a fitting twenty-third episode. After a few false starts, we
got into things.
I discussed what happened to my Windows machine, and the state of
things Behind the Curtain in general. We then got into the news:
- 02/28/2009 – St. Louis riverfront draws rally against Obama stimulus plan – STLtoday.com
- UK Prime Minister: World needs ‘global New Deal’…
- BROWN: ‘The special relationship is going global’…
- OBAMA READY TO TALK ‘GLOBAL NEW DEAL’ WITH UK PM; SECURITY
- Major stock market indexes fall to 1997 levels…
- Sin taxes get closer look – ContraCostaTimes.com
- The Sakhalin Times – Japan Looks Ahead to Sakhalin LNG
I then talked more about the new platform for the Autonomous Broadcasting Company. I closed with Terence McKenna’s entertaining reading of the Hash Eater, by Fitzhugh Ludlo.